Where Your Adventure Begins: Since 1972.
Monday thru Saturday, 10-7 p.m.
Sunday, 12-5 p.m.
Award Winning Hiker
Jennifer Pharr Davis
Coming Saturday, January 25 2013!
2012 Adventurer of the Year: Jennifer Pharr Davis presenting her new book, "Called Again"! Check out her website here.
More Details TBD
Thanks to the GET OUT MORE Tour 2013 for a great event this Wednesday, November 20! Another year, another great night. Thanks, Randy & Sheri!
Help Protect Florida's Water and Land!
Stop by today to sign a petition for the Florida's Water and Land Legacy campaign.
The proposed amendment would dedicate a projected $5 billion over the next 10 years for water and land conservation, management, and restoration from existing documentary stamp tax revenues.
To help out:
- Pick up a packet and enlist your friends
- Print and sign the petition at home
Do it to protect the one-of-a-kind springs, prairies, beaches and glades of our beautiful home state.
New In Store
- NEW OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Proverb rain jacket, Men's Transcendent Down Sweater, Women's Essence long sleeve (1/4 zip) and short sleeve wool shirts, Panorama rain jackets, and Palisade rain jackets!
- NEW MARMOT Men's and Women's Minimalist Goretex rain jackets, Front Range Goretex Windstopper Fleece, and Windstopper Convertible Gloves!
- Have you heard about our Price Matching Guarantee?
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with store news and events!
- Free Kayak demos are held Saturdays at the Santa Fe River.
- Call or come by to reserve your spot
Brasington's is a dog-friendly store!
Visit us at 2331 NW 13th Street, in Gainesville, Florida to see what we can do to make your next adventure the best one yet.
Open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., and now during holiday hours on Sundays from 12 - 5 p.m.